2012年2月11日土曜日

What Is Ctf Loader

what is ctf loader

ctf loader | Exchange Server Admin

can anyone tell me what is a ctf loader

……………………………….

CTF loader(file name: ctfmon.exe) is for Microsoft Office product suite. It can choose for inputting user text procedures including speech recognition and handwriting recognition features in Office XP.

More information can be found in below KB:

Regards,

Jason



These are our most popular posts: what is ctf loader

Microsoft ctf loader startup - ojfkzvxps Space

Microsoft ctf loader startup! bookwarez efnet irc microsoft ctf loader startup last harry potter book release henrietta video elementary book levels. Microsoft ctf loader startup. Image measure software How to download a swf ... read more

ctf loader

can anyone tell me what is a ctf loader ............................ read more

My Blog is unique to me.: What is the purpose of ctf loader ?

The ctf loader uses a software ctfmon.exe mainly used by the microsft word. The purpose of this software is for an alternative user input such as speech recognition and handwriting recognition. If you want to increase your processor speed you ... read more

CTF Loader?

When I logged on this morning, suddenly I get an error message that there is a problem with the CTF LOADER and it needs to close. It now happens every time I open a new webpage, but they still do open. I have Windows XP ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿